written by marketing experts, continually updated, with step-by-step instructions and tips to help you save time, money and get better results.
How to Get the Best ROI for Your Marketing in 2013
Small business marketing is hard. There are so many new things you could do. What's the best return on your investment (ROI) of your time and money?
Small Business Marketing Priorities
See the list. Join the conversation!
Ideas & Inspiration about Small Business Marketing
We share the best new ideas for small business marketing on our blog...
Small Business Marketing Plans & Budgets
Happy 2013! How-to guides to help you with...
Marketing Plans - you'll find all our how-to guides to help you create a marketing plan organized here. Find templates, tools and people to help with marketing planning.
Marketing Strategies - How to develop a winning marketing strategy that will give your business a competitive edge.
Product Marketing - Advice on how to be exceptional at product marketing.
Websites - you may want to update your website or if you don't have a website yet, learn about your options for how to create one to promote your business.
Email Marketing - is still the best way to stay top-of-mind with your customers and clients. Are you contacting your customers at least six times a year?
Branding and Positioning - learn what you can do to create (or update) your brand and positioning to attract and retain more customers/clients.
- Costs for Marketing
How to Increase Your Sales in 2013
- How to Increase Sales for Your Small Business - how-to guides on: how to get customers, keep customers, sell more to existing customers, increase referrals, and generate positive word-of-mouth. Learn what works and what doesn't. Get practical tips you can use to increase sales for your small business.
Get Customers! More than 86 specific, practical ideas to attract new customers.
Get Clients - How to get clients who will be profitable and pleasant to serve. How to get clients as inexpensively and quickly as possible.
- Customer Retention - A 5% decrease in customer attrition can boost profits by up to 95%! Learn how to keep your customers/clients.
- CRM Customer Relationship Marketing is managing the relationships you have with your existing customers/clients and prospective customers/clients. CRM combines business processes, people, and technology to work together to get and keep customers and to build higher customer/client satisfaction, advocacy and sales.
- Sales Presentations - Learn about new software and presentation tools to make your sales presentations more interactive in 2013.
- Search Engine Marketing - learn how to make sure your business, products or services get found when people are searching online.
Pros & Cons of Advertising and Marketing Techniques
- Does Facebook Advertising Work? Here are the best answers we got from hundreds of small businesses and online agencies about Facebook advertising.
- Does Google AdWords Work? Learn about the pros and cons.
- Social Media Marketing - it's free but it takes a lot of time. Learn about the pros, cons and options for marketing on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest...
- Marketing Techniques - learn about the pros and cons of different marketing and advertising techniques to promote your business.
Ways to Save Money on Marketing in 2013
- Best Free and Low Cost Marketing Ideas - Here's a list of 25 free and low-cost marketing ideas for small businesses.
- How to Save Money on Printing - specific advice to help you save money printing your sales and marketing materials, direct mail, flyers, business cards and more.
New Marketing How-to Guides
- Twitter Ads for Small Business - learn how Twitter ads work along with the pros and cons of investing in this type of advertising.
- LinkedIn Endorsements - LinkedIn endorsements are a way for other people to recommend your specific professional skills and expertise. Learn how this works along with the pros, cons and tips to market yourself well.
- Infographic How-to Guide - includes a list of the top tools and services
- How to Increase Email Response Rates - the latest data on email open and click through rates and 26 specific recommendations for how to increase your email response rates.
- Top Stock Photography and Graphics Suppliers - we list 46 sites/companies where you can get free photos and images to use in your marketing, along with the top companies where you can license and buy images.
There are more than 3,000 articles and how-to guides on small business marketing on MarketingZone.com. The articles are written by marketing industry professionals. The community adds their perspective. Editors update the articles.
how to find and pay marketing consultants, web designers, graphic designers, copywriters, SEO/SEM experts, ad agencies and more.
Copyright © 2009 - 2012 by MarketingZone™ Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this work, including design, content, and underlying technology on all pages, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, screen capture, and recording or by an information storage or retrieval system, without the prior written consent of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations referenced with full attribution. Pages may be printed for the sole use of the person printing them. MarketingZone content is available via content license. Address inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarketingZone™ is a trademark of MarketingZone, Inc.